eKuber was recently awarded a prestigious place on the 5-year, $500M GSA Technical Support Services (TSS) Blanket Purchase Agreement. Out of 62 bids, eKuber was one of eight companies chosen to provide GSA support in five crucial service areas:
1. Government program management office support;
2. Support for architect and engineering, concepts, design and strategy for information technology;
3. Development, implementation, and release management for IT software applications and web services;
4. Systems administration – configure, manage, deploy, scale, maintain and operate applications; software, hardware, cloud hosting and platforms; and,
5. Information systems security – implement IT security measures to ensure systems operate at an acceptable level of risk.
This is a significant milestone for eKuber. Recently, eKuber distinguished themselves by winning the largest federal Salesforce project, currently being executed at GSA OCIO. This BPA is a GSA-wide procurement vehicle, which allows any group or sub-agency within GSA including OCSIT, OCIO, PBS and FAS, as well as external agencies like OGP and EOP etc., to quickly and easily procure any of these services. GSA is intending to consolidate a majority of their IT projects under this BPA along with providing “platform-as-a-service” turnkey solutions both within and outside of GSA.Hearty congratulations to the eKuber team and partners for their outstanding efforts and dedication that resulted in this opportunity. Go Team eKuber!!!