Business Analyst is to assist in the development of an organizational competency focused business requirements definition, analysis, and design of business system processes. The position will ensure that business processes are efficient, and effective within the existing and future business environments. The position will work closely with the business user community to understand and align business initiatives, system requirements, and business process.
- Manage all aspects of business systems analysis including project definition, requirement gathering, traceability, analysis, screen mock-ups, non-functional requirements and business process definition.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Understand and define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data.
- Collaborate with system and application architects to establish a “right-sized” solution that solves the business problem and is consistent with our current and long-term systems architecture.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements (Business Scenario Document), Use Cases, User interface screen mock-ups, data definition.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Communicate business requirements and work with systems development staff to create system design requirements while gaining consensus for a solution with business partners.
- Work independently with users to define requirements and under the direction of project managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a consistent business system analysis methodology that is used company-wide to plan and execute projects to achieve business objectives.
- Communicate and collaborate with existing system support staff to share system enhancement opportunities for the current systems.
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or MIS, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five years of experience in business systems analysis techniques
- Proven ability to utilize various business analysis/business process analysis skills and tools including
- Business scenario / Use case documentation
- Screen mock-up and/or wiring diagrams
- Process and workflow modeling
- Requirements definition and prioritization
- Business process design, re-engineering and requirements analysis
- Business rule definition and facilitation
- Business data definition
- Deployment and implementation planning
eKuber Ventures, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.
Send resumes to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time